Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Fiji, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Indonesia, Italy, Japan,Netherlands, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, Vanuatu
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT WHERE & WHEN I JETSETTED TO THESE LANDS..
- North America & Canada: In 2014 I worked for 3 months teaching Wakeboarding & Waterskiing at an all girls summer camp in Maine, USA. I then travelled to Boston, New York, then from New Jersey I drove with a friend from camp to Philadelphia Atlantic City, Washington DC, Knoxville Tennesse, North Carolina, Charleston South Carolina, Jacksonville & St Augustine Florida then finished in Miami. From Miami, I knicked off to Puerto Rico for a few days then came back and travelled Orlando (the theme parks) with some family. I went back up to New York with them & from there I flew to Las Vegas for one of my best friends 21st’s. After Vegas I went to San Francisco on my own then went and camped in Yosemite. After Yosemite I went to LA & stayed in both Santa Monica & Venice Beach. Then went down South to San Diego, back to LA, then to Colorado. Where I saw Denver, Colorado Springs and Boulder. After Colorado I flew to New Orleans. Then I went up to Vancouver, Canada. In Canada I went to Vancouver, Banff (Alberta) & Whistler. During my stay in Canada I went back down to the North West of America & went to Portland and Seattle.
- Europe: In 2013, I spent six months backpacking around Europe with friends and a few weeks on my own. I went there in June with my best friend & we did a Contiki tour for 18 days called the Euro Whirl. It left from London and went to Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague, Munich, Austrian Tyrol, Venice, Rome, Florence, Swiss Alps & Paris. After that we spent a week in Paris, then headed down to Italy to get a ferry to Croatia. We were on a party boat for 9 days which went from Split to Pucisca, Makarska, Bol, Wild Bay, Hvar, Korcula, and finished in Dubrovnik. We got a very long train to Budapest from there. From Budapest we flew to Barcelona for two weeks, then we boarded a “Busabout”bus to Valencia & Madrid. Then flew to Ibiza for four days where another one of my best friends met up with me, then back to Madrid and got a bus to Portugal – Lisbon. Then to Lagos. After a week in Lagos we got a long overnight train to San Sebastian, then a long 15hr bus back to Paris. Paris to Amsterdam. Amsterdam to Berlin. Berlin to Munich (Oktoberfest – where another best friend of mine joined the crew), Munich to Greece – Athens. In Greece I went to Mykonos, IOS and Santorini. After 10 days in Greece I went back to London for 2 weeks then I finished my trip in Sweden with family friends where I went to Gothenburg and Stockholm.
- Thailand: When I went to high school I had a friend who lived in the boarding school at my school and she was from Thailand. I stayed with her and her family for 3 weeks in Bangkok when I was 15. I flew over on my own and got a true thai cultured experience.
- Indonesia: In 2012, I went to Bali for ten days with my mum and sister.
- Fiji: In my childhood I was lucky enough to be taken by my family to Fiji multiple times.
- New Zealand: Only when I was very young, I would love to go again!
- New Caledonia & Vanuatu: I went on a boat with my mum and sister to a few islands of Vanuatu and New Caledonia when I was 12.